Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 11 - Burgos, Spain to Santiago de Compostela, Spain

 

In every trip there is that special day you look forward to and this was the day. When we started putting together this trip we spoke about doing the Camino de Santiago and this was the day. The first time I heard about the Camino was from a book from Paulo Coelho called "The Pilgrimage" (1988). Paulo is one of my favorite authors and if you have never read Paulo do yourself a favor and read one of his books. The most well known is the Alchemist although for me my favorites are Warrior of Light and By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept.

But I digress. The Camino de Santiago In order to better prepare for the day, I had spent some time on the Internet and found a great application Camino 2.0 which divides the way from Burgos to Santiago into d

 

Click HERE for all the pictures of Day 11

 

No comments:

Post a Comment